Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Uh-oh


I called Lee on the way home from work and he said Hutch had done something very bad at daycare. He couldn't give me details because Hutch was nearby. A few minutes later he called back to give me the scoop so I could get myself together to give Hutch a "serious talking-to".

Apparently during the morning snack time Hutch asked to use the restroom. There are restrooms just off the main cafeteria area so the teachers allowed him to go. A few moments later they heard laughing. They looked in to find Hutch MOONING the cafeteria from the restroom door!! Bare butt shaking in the breeze and laughing like a hyena.

We made him sign this letter of apology to his teachers. Sorry for the sideways view - computer was not cooperating. On the other side of the card I wrote another note to the teachers explaining how difficult it had been to keep straight faces while talking to Hutch about this serious matter. Who knows what pops into the minds of 4-year-olds???

No comments: