Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Optimistic!




Yay - Radiohead rolls into ATL tomorrow night
Nay - They're going to Lakewood Amphitheatre, a s***hole of a venue
Yay - I have reserved seats for Jen and I
Nay - They're in the uncovered section of the amphitheatre
Double nay - It's gonna come a heckofalotta rain tomorrow night
Yay - I found some covered seats on eBay at the last minute, and they're much closer
Double Yay - I sold our current seats and bought the new ones, losing only $20 in the process

I'm really looking forward to this. Jen and I first saw them at Stone Mountain back in '01, and we were blown away. Plus, Jen picked up a new hairstyle from a chick we sat behind. Oh and BTW, it rained (just a bit).

Then we had tix for their next tour here, which came through in '03 to Lakewood. But unfortunately, they were here at about the 7 1/2 month mark for Jen's pregnancy with Hutch, and she was not feeling too happy that evening. So she ended up not going, and Clare and I went. Yep it rained, but it was still a hell of a show. Indeed, I think it was better than the first one. Rain wasn't too horrible.

So this time we are not great with child, but it's of course going to rain cats and dogs, hail, etc., etc. But it'll still be a blast!!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

still so jealous I can hardly contain myself. I'm glad you guys had fun!