Friday, January 19, 2007

We caved


I seem to remember a conversation many years ago that went something like this...

Jen: I will NEVER get a mini-van.
Lee: Yeah, they suck.
Jen: Why bother...just get an SUV or station wagon or something.
Lee: Just shoot me if I ever suggest getting one of those hideous things.

Now,

Lee: Yeah! It fits in the garage!
Jen: It's got like 15 cupholders!
Lee: You can order pizza from a Zagat's rated restaurant in Toronto by voice command.
Jen: Dude!

Hutch: A van! I don't beyeev it! Yeah! Magic doors! Ina watch a moooovie. Ina watch Nemo.
Maggie: Ppffffftttt

2 comments:

Dave said...

NEVER say never!

Heather said...

I distinctly remember my sister and her husband having that EXACT same conversation many years ago...

Everyone caves. It's only a matter of time...