Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mmmmmm...English muffins


What else would a pregnant woman do at 3 AM besides having a PB&J on a toasted English muffin? Update the blog of course!

A toasted English muffin is really the perfect vehicle for peanut butter and jelly. It provides the perfect warm, crusty palette for just the right amount pb & j. My husband and I differ on this ratio, he prefers more of a drippy, messy jelly overload with minimal peanut butter, whereas I like to slather the peanut butter on both sides to prevent the oozing of a small amount of jelly through the bread. How will this difference affect our son?? I digress... Also, notice in the picture...I prefer the "Hearty Grains Honey Wheat" flavor, you know, for gift ideas for any upcoming holidays, like Memorial Day.

Perhaps now that I've rehydrated with about a quart of water and enjoyed my divine little snack I can get back to sleep. I must also remember to get the recipe for those excellent oatmeal cookies they served at lunch yesterday too...mmmmmm....fooood....

1 comment:

Clare said...

English muffins = good. Jelly = gross. :)