Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A new feature!


So I'm going to try and introduce a new feature tonight called "What the heck?" It's when I take a random photo from the many thousands on our computer and stick it on our blog. I'll either do it once a week, or when I feel like it, whichever comes first. Or last, if I forget to do it once a week.

The guy on the left? That's Mike Briggs. He's from South Africa. In the first 5 days he arrived in the US, he learned to eat pizza out of the garbage. Later, he got drunk at my grandmother's house. I love that guy.

On the right? Gery Benedetti. Remember that name. See, he's a pilot now. Whatever airline he's flying for, you don't want to be on it. He's actually a great guy, probably a hell of a pilot. He's one of those guys that is good at whatever he wants to do. Don't you want to kill those people?Posted by Picasa

No comments: